For The Everyday Golfer
- Integrated CaddyRack Pro technology for ultimate club protection.
- Full Length strong main dividing partition internally stitched to both sides of the bag
- Irons in front of woods
- Generous room for at least four woods, ball scoop, etc.
- Twin external 52mm putter tubes
- Protective irons transit cover
- Two quick release tie-down straps to prevent bag rotating on the trolley or golf buggy
- Modern functional design with all pockets accessible from front.
- Two-sided rain hood equally accessible for trolley or golf buggy
- Cooler Pocket with magnetic cover
- Rear Carry strap with its own pocket tidy
- Handy glove Velcro and towel ring
- Handles front rear and bottom
- External umbrella loops and holster – front & back
- Quality lightweight nylon fabrics
- Tee Holder
Brian V (verified owner) –
I’ve had the bag for over 7 months with so many compliments to the neatly organized irons. I have played at least 20 rounds both using push cart and riding cart. The bag design is well thought out from the side and front pockets, to the mini cooler, to the two large putter tubes to the two umbrella holders. The iron cover does the job keeping the irons in place while in travel. I just found the Velcro on the towel ring holder that is used to hold your glove for those who putt without the glove on. I putt with my glove on which is why it took me this long to find it.
The one recommendation I can provide to CaddyRack would be to maximize the space in the front of the golf bag for the cooler and more pockets. The side pockets can be used but cannot be stuffed as it becomes very bulky width wise when riding on a cart. If the CaddyRack Pro can be design in a semicircle, it may allow for a smaller circumference bag to allow for large use side pockets. Still I give this bag 5 stars.